Monday, November 16, 2015

Thanksgiving Countdown, Day 16: It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I looooove that the weather is finally cooling off! Temps in the 50s and 60s are my favorite. I've already busted out the long sleeves, jackets, and boots. And I can actually wear them comfortably because the air is cool enough! Huzzah!

I got to take Evie and her friend to the playground today. It was chilly, but beautiful. The girls had a great time, and I got to sit in the great outdoors and finish reading my book.

We got to do the same thing last week, with other kids and moms there to share in the fun. The kids got to expend their energy and use their imaginations, while the moms chatted. And, as any mother knows, the time spent shooting the breeze with other adults is always treasured.

I do hope that we have a nice rainy winter, to help ease the drought here in California, but these beautiful sunny days are definitely a gift, too. :)


No comments: