Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clarification

Just for the record, I do NOT hate pregnant women, and I especially don't hate my friends who are pregnant. I know there are some of you who read this blog and are pregnant, and I don't want you to think that I'm mad at you or anything! I'm really not, I swear. It's more the fact that everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant while I've been struggling for more than 2 years now. It's not a personal thing at ALL. The people I block on Facebook are the ones who I don't know very well, and who can't help but talk about their pregnancies CONSTANTLY. I would never block any of you who I consider close friends. I love you way too much for that. I know your struggles, I know what you've gone through in the past, and I'm nothing but 100% happy for you. So please don't think you shouldn't talk to me, don't think that I hate you, and please don't avoid me or anything like that. I'm truly, sincerely, completely happy for you guys. Don't let my problems put a damper on your happiness! I love you guys more than I hate being infertile, if that makes sense. Please don't take anything in my last post as a personal attack, I never, NEVER meant that.

And hey - I AM feeling better today! (See the picture? I'm fine!) I knew I would be. The last couple of days were just like the perfect storm. My period was starting, so once again I knew I wasn't pregnant, which was depressing. On top of that, the crazy hormones made me way more emotional than usual. On top of THAT, I had a couple more random people on Facebook announce pregnancies. It just kind of grew and grew until I exploded. You should have seen me bawling all over Ben's shirt last night! Pathetic. Poor guy, he has to deal with this about once every 4 weeks - although, it's not usually this bad. It just seems like everything came together at exactly the same time this week, to make me really, really, depressed. I'm back to normal today, though! And I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with what I said yesterday, I never intended that. I was just venting.

I hope that clears things up.

2 comments:

Cami said...

so, ah, just one question....am i one of those blocked, complainer people??? :)

Cass said...

lol! No, no you're not. You're good. :)